5V Relay Module 10A
This small Relay Board works from a 5V signal. It uses a transistor to switch the relay on so can be connected directly to a microcontroller pin.
Switches up to 10Amps. Rated at up to 250V
- Comes fully assembled
- Supports any microcontroller or TTL signal. 3.3V and 5V supported.
- Relay current consumption at 5V is 75mA
- Red LED On Indicator
- On-board switching transistor.
- On-board back EMF protection.
- Easy 1 wire drive. High for on, low for off.
- Size 34mm long x 27mm wide x 17mm high
- 4 Mounting holes